Applications are invited for the 2015 OERC seed research grant (up to $2500). The primary aim of this grant is to provide seed funding for a research project that may subsequently be developed for a funding application and/or into a research paper targeted at an international peer reviewed journal. Strong preference will be given multidisciplinary or OERC sub-theme related applications that help meet the objectives of the OERC with regard to networking and collaboration across the energy research community.
Applications (max 1 page) should be submitted to Fatima McKague (OERC administrator) by 5pm on Monday 16th of November briefly detailing the following:
- Overall research objectives
- Intended use for the seed funding – including outline budget and an indication of timing
- Future intentions, including possible funding applications
- Participating staff, including contact details and a contact for queries if necessary
- Money can be used for expendables or salaries, but staff salaries must be managed by the department of the primary investigator.
- Primary investigator must be a University of Otago Staff member.
- Grant expenditure must be completed end of March 2015
- A one page report outlining the outcomes of the project must be sent to the OERC steering committee by July 2016
Please submit your application to:
Fatima McKague (OERC Administrator)